1976 Harley-Davidson Touring
Has some'age related patina' as they say nowdays, but runs and rides nice. Its been awarded a senior first amca award, at 98.5 points. Looks to be all original except the fairing decal is a reproduction from Rick's, when I got the bike the decal was not on it. The light bar and mufflers are period accessories, not sure if they are oem or not. All body parts have the original silver metalflake black paint. The tour pak is NOS, its never had the holes drilled for the mounts, and I've never used it. Its just sitting on the rear rack in the pictures. Trunk and bags have keys. Its a great bike, but I just never ride it anymore, and need to clean out the garage a bit.
Full balance to be paid within 7 days. The item "1976 Harley-Davidson Touring" is in sale since Sunday, April 19, 2020. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Motorcycles\Harley-Davidson\Touring".
The seller is "bamabikes" and is located in Headland, Alabama. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Model: Touring
- For Sale By: Private Seller
- Exterior Color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Year: 1976
- Sub Model (Optional): Liberty Edition Electra Glide
- Engine Size (cc): 1200
- Mileage: 23115
- Make: Harley-Davidson
- Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
- Title: 1976 harley davidson FLH electra glide liberty edition bicentennial orig paint
- SubTitle: 1976 harley davidson FLH electra glide liberty edition bicentennial orig paint
- VIN: 2A14106H6
- VIN Number:
Get the Vehicle History Report
- Deposit amount: 500.0
- Deposit type: 1